That being said, I only promote authors, products, and services that I wholeheartedly stand by!
This isn’t your usual spinach salad – the creamy orange and avocado dressing adds a lot of flavor to an otherwise everyday lunch. Feel free to mix up the veggies to include whatever you have got at the moment – the dressing is really the star of this one and will taste great on just about everything.
- For the salad:
- 1 large bunch spinach, washed and stemmed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 1 avocado
- 1 orange, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple-cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½" piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Wash and prepare the vegetables for the salad and place them in a large bowl.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and blend until incorporated. If the dressing is too thick, keep adding water until it is the desired consistency.
- Add some to the salad and toss, keeping the remainder in the refrigerator for another use.